Saturday 25 August, 2007

Main aur mera frustapa!

Frustness is really the “in” thing in Kgp, and given the god like omnipresence here it is here to stay, and stay long, maybe till eternity. Any given day you are bound to meet at least ‘n’ people who are frust to various degrees (here ulti frust is the most dominating one), ‘n’ tending to almost infinity. And yes the accomplishment of any arbit (un)predictable behaviour of any sort is very easily attributed to this very ailment of being frustrated, lovingly called frustness. Be it bunking all the classes or watching movies all night long or being involved in “thought provoking” bhaat sessions, there is one common reason which acts as an excuse for almost each and everyone over here.

Coming down to a more specific case, i.e. myself (yes, I love boring all of you with more and more of myself! And believe I will continue doing so!), currently I am frustness personified. I put forward to myself being frust as the reason for me to be writing this post at 4 am rather than sleeping. This after I have watched a couple of movies and haven’t possibly done a single positive thing all day long.

Since I have come to think of it now, I wonder why exactly I’m frust after all, if at all this is really the case. Not much success here either. This lack of finding a reason further aggravates the frustness in me! But to be very frank between sleeping in class almost continuously for 1.5 hrs, bhaat maaring during lab for another 1.5 hrs, frustrating a couple of friends, watching a couple of movies and talking over phone with papa and di for around an hour (whoa! I’m leading a damn hectic life out here) I don’t know how exactly I did manage to find time to get myself frust!

There seems to be no possible explanation. Unless it is being called all sort of names by friends or Sachin being given out on 99 or India actually going on to win the match or not eating sufficient khana, I can’t think of a reason. Yes, some of must have jumped at this last suggestion and thin that the case is all solved. But again I have had enough fillings of my stomach for me to be complaining. This might be the case but again a very improbable option. So here again I am left completely aghast at not being able to find this petty conclusion. Yes, one good reason might have been me being upset of my ever-makhaing acts. But had this been the case I would have killed myself at least four times given my expertise in this particular field. So sadly this last ray of hope is also lost in the oblivion.

So after this utterly butterly undiliciously unamul fault finding, I am left with just a further increase in frustness which in turn gives me reasons for the makhaing acts in future. So you know what exactly to blame for my next post. ;)

Adieu!

2 comments:

Garam Samosa said...

kya be, duniya me frustness badhane ka theka liye ho kyaa.....kuch rohan-type ka post tha ye wala...

maza nahi aaya, duniya me entropy ki tarah frustness badha isse :P :D

ronsin said...

@garam smaosa
mazaa nahi aaya sun k bahut mazaa aaya... aur rohan-type samjhe uske liye bahut bahut shukriya... kuchh god hai rohan :D