Saturday 16 June, 2007

Here I Am...

So... finally I too have a blog to boast of and this is the first post. So here is yet another way I have found out to frustrate you all who are already unlucky enough to know me!!! (those who don't know me and are still reading this post... something is really wrong with you...) I am here in my didi's home in London (couldn't resist boasting... as I very seldom can!!!) with nothing particular to do... feling very uninspiring and utterly depressed... (no! its not the time for celebrations yet... this is not my suicidal note!) So I come up with this blog.

8 comments:

Chinmaya said...

People who dont know you and still reading your blog-something seriously is wrong with them. But people like me who KNOW you and Still reading your blog-something is wrong-er with us !!! Jokes apart...... sure was a nice first post, followed by the 2nd only 43 minutes later if I am not wrong? hehehe...
Good one!

ronsin said...

those who know me i'll make em read the blog... basically couldn't find to write anything further so the 2nd post just to break the shackles and let the words loose...[:D]

Garam Samosa said...

Ab start kar rahe ho jab kabr me paanv latke hain..[:P]
waise, good tht u have--was always waiting for u 2 start...
kyun naa ek blogging competition karayen apne group mein wid me as the judge n pre-decided winner..[:P]
keep blogging..
P.S::humko inform kyun nahi kiye ki ishtart kar rahe ho aur kar chuke ho...

ronsin said...

@garam samosa
didn't know that my start was awaited... koi bhi competition kar lein aap... aap i winner hain... unanimously... bas carrom mein nahi... :D
pata nahi tha ki tum log wahan subah 5 baje jage ho nahi to kar dete inform :P

sumeet said...

hmmm... welcome to the world of blogging... a good post to start with... tum sirf carrom hi machau nahi khelte ho...

ronsin said...

@sumeet
thanku... achchha laga badai nahi kiye... :D

Unknown said...

i dont like to use the 'a' word here but i wud love to shoot it to u whenever u called...hahahahaha..u havnt mentioned a bit about girls and u were in london..i hope u get what i mean to say...frustu

ronsin said...

@chandan
would love to hear the 'a' word!!!