Wednesday 12 March, 2008

विचारधारा

I am here yet again, with nothing specific on my mind. Or should I say nothing at all but for the intent of writing yet another post! Yes, it definitely is too soon for another post. But then what’s the point if I don’t blog when I just cannot think of doing any other thing. I had planned to pen something down in my diary to save you all the trouble of going through this, but ditched that idea.

I happened to watch Bommarillu for the 2nd time tonight. It is a great movie. It had inspired me, though temporarily, to write something about 'love'. Thought I would also share my ingenious thoughts on the subject. May be, a third person's viewpoint. ;) I had even thought about some “great” lines. For example: “Love is all around us. Apart from the usual form of love, there are other forms which we do not usually call love. Like hatred might be seen as negative love, absence of love as imaginary love.” Thank god better sense prevailed!

Actually, I shy away from talking of my feelings. Somehow I am very uncomfortable with it. Laugh and shout as I may, I am still very much an introvert. All is fine until someone asks me, “So this is what you think. Interesting! May I know why?” This is the situation I don’t ever want to be in. I have always had a problem explaining myself to others. So, the best thing according to me is to prevent that uncomfortable question from being thrown at me. And the best way to achieve this is to prevent the question from popping inside the would-be question poser’s head.

Enough of confessions! The introvert inside me is awake again. Hence I once again take leave. Actually, I could have blabbered a lot more as usual. For a change, I have decided otherwise. Why? That I wouldn’t tell you! :P

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great justification for love is all around. Vichardhara is indeed fluid and moving.
You are no way an introvert and you don't shy away at least from expressing your feeling for Nair or Nayyar for that matter.

ronsin said...

@rahul
1. thanks a lot for the comment...
2. point noted regarding Nair/Nayyar...
3. With such a justification, you better agree to it... or it will result in me explaining furthe... and that you know would not be a very nice thing!!!

. said...

again a nice entry. i seem to be loving your writing style. i too seem to have several such seemingly unimportant topics to blabber about but cant come up with enough ways or confidence to express it as wonderfully as you do.

here again i associate myself with your introvertness as we continue being extrovertly extrovert but introvertly introvert.. howzzat!!

i can clearly recall incidents where instead of explaining yourself u just prefer to wave your head and say "pata nahi" or "choro na".

p.s. i too have watched bommarillu several times (atleast 7-8!!) and loved it too :) nice movie and again a nice ending.. waiting for the next one...

ronsin said...

@monu
1. thanks once again... i too seem to be liking your commenting style... ;)
2. lack of confidence was the reason for me not publicising the previous post through gtalk... here the hindi title seemed to have highlighted the post... previously i had successfully got away with it... ;)
3. very interesting and correct comment on being introvert and extrovert... couldn't have thought of a better suiting line...
4. you have put me into too many of those "i dont wanna be here" situations not to recall such reactions of mine... :)