Tuesday 12 August, 2008

arbit

Coldplay is “singing loud and clear”. I am all confused, consumed and lost. No-one has confused me. I am lost sitting in my room. I know I’m not making much sense. I can’t help it. I’m helpless. To be frank, I’m quite hapless too. If God will send his angels, they will shudder. I love winamp. It’s playing coldplay songs one after another. I know these people never meant to cause me trouble. I’m too tiny a being for them to be troubling me. However there seems to be a lot of trouble in this world. God, I’m damn confused! I might well be a lunatic roaming about freely just because no-one cared to take me to a psychiatrist. Someone beat an empty bottle of water against my door. I wonder who it might have been. I wonder which song was it in which the singer sang “I wonder”. There are many more lunatics roaming around freely. The song is “Lemon tree”, by the way. An excellent song! Many more; and of much worse variety! I have been reading about a McMurphy, a fellow lunatic. I’m quite a slow reader. Right now, I don’t feel like reading. I’m writing. The lunatics fight. They are all around. They find a reason to fight. There are the bigger lunatics and the smaller ones. For some fighting is killing others. For others it may be outdoing others. For others it may be solving the jumble inside head. God knows if there is anyone who is at peace. God is also reason for many of the fights. So is country. So is money. So is ones well-being. Yet another coldplay song pleads: “Everything is not lost”. It can’t be. If everything is lost there would be no more fights. India won a gold medal and lost a test series. Kabhi khush kabhi gham was a terrible movie. I liked it though. If there would be no fights, would I be happy or sad? No answer. We are all elitists and egotists. We find some valid reason for our mistakes. While for others we find the harshest of words. “What if” is another coldplay song. What if we started looking through others’ eyes? I guess we’ll start killing ourselves.

8 comments:

kandy said...

I am all confused, consumed and lost. YOU have confused me. I am lost sitting in my room reading your post. :D

the full blood prince said...

awesome baybay.. kuchhh!!! :D
howevr i know, writing this would have been so effortless for you! :P randomness is in our genes!
hello how are!

ronsin said...

@kandy
a thanks is the least you deserve for all your efforts... :P
@bloddless prince
you are truly randomized... :P

Anonymous said...

You have been so broadminded as to extend lunatic asylums to the entire world.Arbitrated focusing onto widely spaced events in the vast gamut of immensely diverse human interests, all brought forth by one song or the other is truly a unique ronsin concept. Made a head scratching read indeed. Kudos.
And don't forget to ask Kandy to take a bath.

ronsin said...

@munshi
wah wah!!! kya comment kiye ho!!! mazaa aa gaya... i always knew i'm a great writer... just needed some munshi to point it out... :P :D

Garam Samosa said...

achcha hai, thoda confused sa hai..keep posting..[:)]

anurag said...

just one suggestion:

STOP listening to Coldplay.

show me some classy stuff if you want to be in the guest column...you know na how tough is competition ... i have been receiving numerous entries for the guest column...so buck up!!!

ronsin said...

@anurag
not going to happen... Coldplay is too good for that... ;)
about the classy stuff... my writings form a class of their own... dont they? :D